General Dentist in North Palm Beach, FL
Routine dental care is as important to your smile as regular oil changes are to your car. With proper maintenance, your car won’t last very long. The same holds true for your beautiful smile. That’s why it’s so important to schedule regular checkups at Acosta Dental Arts. These visits will help us keep your smile in the best shape possible. In fact, general dentistry in North Palm Beach can help you:
- Smile with more confidence knowing your teeth look great
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Avoid the need for extensive dental work in the future
- Make better first impressions wherever you go
Don’t put off the smile care you need! Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule an appointment. We’re conveniently located on US Hwy. 1, at its intersection with Anchorage Drive North.
Pamper Your Smile With Our General Dental Care
Most people know they should keep up with general dental services for their teeth. However, many don’t realize how much of an asset a beautiful smile is. In fact, 45 percent of people agree that a smile is a person’s most important feature, no matter their age.
With that in mind, we recommend that you come in twice a year for a dental cleaning and exam. We will look for signs of tooth decay using an electronic cavity detector, gum disease, and other problems and advise you on any needed treatment to keep your smile in good condition.
We’ll most likely perform your exam and diagnose any problems first, then take care of cleaning your teeth. Just like with all our treatments at Acosta Dental Arts, oral conscious sedation is available if you need help getting comfortable in our chair. This type of sedation will put you in a deep state of relaxation so you can get the care you need without any anxiety.
During your cleaning and exam, we may recommend other general dental treatments, including:
- Fluoride Treatments – When fluoride is applied directly to tooth enamel, it will strengthen the enamel and make it more resistant to tooth decay. Fluoride has even been shown to reverse tooth decay when it’s still in its early stages.
- Dental Sealants – We can apply sealants to the biting surfaces of your or your child’s molars to help prevent cavities. The sealants form a thin plastic barrier between the teeth and disease-causing bacteria, keeping your teeth free from decay.
Repair or Enhance Your Smile With Our Treatment
If we see any areas of your smile that need attention, we will recommend additional services accordingly. Along with sleep apnea treatment using custom oral appliances, we offer many types of restorative and cosmetic dentistry that can put your smile back into shape or improve its look. These services include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Root Canals
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Gum Reshaping
- Oral Surgery
Bring your smile to the experts in North Palm Beach general dentistry. Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.