- We can see kids as young as parents allow
- Schedule several family members at the same time
- Access many smile care services
Family dental care is important because it involves the health and well-being of those you love and protect. At Acosta Dental Arts, we take your family’s smile care seriously. We work hard every day to provide a high level of service to all our patient families. You can rely on our North Palm Beach family dentistry to:
- Find and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Give you peace of mind about your loved ones’ smiles
- Provide gentle, compassionate care at every visit
- Treat your family like it is our very own
Give your family the best dental care you can. Call Acosta Dental Arts today to schedule appointments for everyone. You’ll find us on US Hwy 1, not far from Allamanda Elementary and Howell L. Watkins Middle School.
Good Family Dental Care Begins Here
Getting your kids started early with good dental care will help set them up for healthy, attractive smiles for life. Acosta Dental Arts enjoys playing a crucial role in kids’ smile care; that’s why we’ll see children as young as possible. Parents are welcome to bring their children in at any age to begin their journey toward a great smile.
If you have more than one child, you can make their appointments at the same time. We can usually fit in a family of four in one visit, making your dental care that much easier and simpler. We also simplify your care by accepting several insurance plans and financing options.
We offer a full suite of services for every member of the family, from the youngest to the oldest:
- General Dentistry – Visit us every six months for regular checkups and other preventive care.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair and rebuild your damaged smile and make eating easier.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from several services to enhance your drab, worn smile.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth and enjoy showing off a perfect smile.
- Dental Implants – We’ll replace your missing teeth and make your life less stressful.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us ASAP when you’re hurting. We offer same-day appointments when possible.
- Oral Surgery – We can take care of your oral surgery in-house, without the need to travel to a specialist.