Dental Implants in North Palm Beach, FL
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you’re well aware of the added hassle and stress it can cause every day. Biting and chewing are more difficult. Plus, you may be tempted to hide your smile out of embarrassment. Acosta Dental Arts can help. Using dental implants in North Palm Beach, we can replace your missing teeth and help you:
- Eat a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Improve your digestion through more complete chewing
- Prevent oral health problems
- Look younger, more vibrant, and more attractive
It’s time you got your teeth back, isn’t it? Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule your free dental implants consultation.
Transform Your Smile With Teeth Implants
Modern dental implants are a fantastic way to replace any missing teeth. The reason is that implants function as artificial teeth roots, fusing with your jawbone and forming a sturdy base that Dr. Acosta can attach new teeth to. Implants can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We can insert an implant in your jaw, then attach a new crown to it after a healing period.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of restoration will replace several teeth in a row by anchoring to at least two implants for strength.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new teeth will be secured to a set of implants using a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay firmly in place until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures, as they transfer the pressure from biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, just like natural teeth do.
- All-on-4® Implants – Using just four teeth implants per arch, we can give you back a full row of fixed teeth that never need to be removed.*
- All-on-6 Implants – This implant option is similar to All-on-4 except that six implants are used per arch for added stability.*
Don’t go through life with missing teeth. Replace them with North Palm Beach dental implants from Acosta Dental Arts. Call us today at 561-763-9578 to schedule a free consultation. You can also request an appointment using our online form.
*Certain services may require additional attention by another dental provider.