- Feel at ease using a small pill
- Enjoy a pleasant dental experience
- Get peace of mind about your oral health
Providing each patient a relaxing dental experience is one our highest priorities here at Acosta Dental Arts. When you come in for your exam or procedure, we want you to feel as comfortable as you would in your own home. Since dental anxiety is a reality for so many people, we offer dental sedation in North Palm Beach to help calm nerves that are on edge. With sedation, you can:
- Relax comfortably in your chair while we work
- Get the beneficial care your smile needs to look its best
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental work
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
If you’re nervous about dentistry, you’ll feel welcome here. Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule a relaxing dental visit. Our trained and compassionate staff will greet you warmly when you arrive, and you can enjoy relaxing music throughout the office.
Oral Conscious Sedation Eliminates Dental Stress & Anxiety
Many of our longtime patients were once fearful of going to the dentist. Through our gentle touch and excellent care, they have come to trust us for laid-back treatment. You, too, can feel confident that you’ll receive high-quality dentistry here.
Over the years, we have found that oral conscious sedation works well for our nervous patients. Plus, it’s as simple as taking a pill:
- Dr. Acosta will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take ahead of time.
- By the time your procedure or exam begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed from head to toe.
- You’ll remain awake and able to communicate with our staff, although some patients do become so relaxed that they doze off.
Oral sedation provides a deep, powerful state of relaxation. It will allow you to feel totally at ease while we take care of your smile. The idea of dental work won’t concern you in the least while the pill is working. Its effects will last for several hours, so a trusted family member or friend will need to drive you home afterward. Gradually, you’ll begin to feel like yourself again, except with a smile that’s in better shape.
If you’re nervous about your smile care, visit Acosta Dental Arts for dental sedation in North Palm Beach. We’ll make sure you get the relaxing care you need. Just call us at 561-763-9578 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment time online.