Even though you may not want to think about dental surgery, you may someday find yourself needing it. All of us at Acosta Dental Arts want you to know that we can perform many types of oral surgery right here in our office. Our skills and expertise let you avoid a trip to see a specialist. That can save you both time and money. Here are a few other reasons to have your North Palm Beach oral surgery done here:
- We offer oral conscious sedation that will totally relax you.
- Our office is equipped with the latest dental technology, including digital scanners.
- Dr. Acosta has acquired vast experience over almost two decades of practicing dentistry.
- Our staff is gentle, compassionate, and accommodating, always providing the highest level of dental care.
- You’ll receive complete aftercare instructions to ensure you have a quick and comfortable healing period.
If you think you might need an oral surgery procedure, call us today at 561-763-9578 to schedule a consultation.
Keep Your Mouth Healthy With Dental Surgery
If your smile needs surgical help to get back on track, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team is equipped to perform several types of oral surgery, so you can feel comfortable with Dr. Acosta at the helm of your treatment. Below are some of the common oral surgery procedures we perform here at Acosta Dental Arts:
- Teeth Extractions – Saving your tooth is our top priority. If that’s not possible, however, you can rely on us to remove it quickly and comfortably to restore your oral health and prevent other problems.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these third molars need to be removed, we can take care of it for you. We can even handle complex impacted wisdom teeth.
- Bone Grafts – Bone grafts make it possible for you to get dental implants, even if your jawbone isn’t strong enough or deep enough. We’ll insert bone material in your jaw, and in a few months, your mouth will be ready for implants.
- Sinus Lifts – A sinus lift is a type of bone graft for your upper jaw. For this procedure, we’ll raise the floor of the sinuses and place bone material in the area.
- Ridge Augmentation – Dr. Acosta can build up your jaw ridge where you’ve lost teeth, either to prepare your mouth for implants or for aesthetic purposes.
Relax During Your Procedure With Our Dental Sedation
We understand that many people experience anxiety about any sort of dental care, especially dental surgery. To make your care more relaxed and enjoyable, we offer oral conscious sedation in pill form. Dr. Acosta will give you a prescription for the pill; all you have to do is take it before your procedure.
This type of sedation will put you in a completely relaxed state so you can recline comfortably in our chair without anxiety. However, you’ll remain awake and able to communicate with our staff. Some patients do become so relaxed that they doze off. The pill’s effects will last for several hours, so you’ll need to arrange for someone to drive you home afterward.
If you need oral surgery in North Palm Beach, look no further for excellent care. Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule your complimentary consultation. You can also request an appointment using our online form.