Not all cosmetic dentistry procedures take a long time or cost a lot of money. If you don’t know much about teeth contouring and crown lengthening in North Palm Beach, you owe it to yourself to find out about these treatments that balance your smile. Using nearly 20 years of skill and the latest technology, Dr. Acosta offers these services to help you:
- Look more attractive and vibrant
- Smile with more confidence in social interactions
- Update your tired, worn smile
- Gain an advantage in your workplace
- Revamp your look in just one appointment
Call Acosta Dental Arts today to schedule your free consultation. We’re located at 784 US Hwy. 1, Suite 10 – not far from North Palm Beach Country Club.
Put Some Zest Into Your Smile With Quick Treatments
Everyone wants the best smile possible, but not everyone has the budget or the time to make that happen. That’s where two fantastic dental services come into play. You’ll appreciate tooth contouring and crown lengthening treatment because they are simple yet provide remarkable long-term results in just one visit. Here’s what we’ll do for these services:
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Acosta will use special dental instruments to gently remove a small amount of tooth enamel. Drawing on his years of experience, he’ll precisely target the areas that need to be smoothed and contoured. Don’t worry about feeling any discomfort, as enamel doesn’t contain any nerves.
- Crown Lengthening – We’ll use a dental laser to remove excess gum tissue and give your teeth a balanced look. This treatment can help short teeth appear longer, eliminate a “gummy smile,” or prepare your teeth for crowns or veneers. You’ll leave our office with a new smile and brand-new confidence.
Cosmetic dentistry can be quick and budget friendly. Call us today at 561-763-9578 for teeth contouring and crown lengthening in North Palm Beach. Your initial consultation is free!