- Complimentary smile simulations are available
- Relax with oral conscious sedation
- Choose from a wide variety of services
When your smile needs the best care, you want a modern, up-to-date dentist office with skilled professionals. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Acosta Dental Arts. We practice what we call “full digital dentistry,” which means your care and results will be as precise as possible. Here are some other advantages of our comprehensive dental care in North Palm Beach:
- You’re welcome to come in for a free initial consultation.
- You’ll relax completely with oral conscious sedation if desired.
- Dr. Acosta has nearly two decades of dental experience and is equipped to take care of your smile.
- Our compassionate staff will listen to your needs and fully answer your questions.
Call us today to become our newest smile partner: 561-763-9578. Our friendly office is located at 784 US Hwy. 1, Suite 10 – near the North Palm Beach Country Club.
Our Commitment to You Includes Investing in the Latest Dental Technology
To give our patients the level of care they want, we have invested in leading-edge dental technology. Inside our practice, you’ll find equipment like the iTero intraoral scanner. This piece of technology allows us to take digital impressions with greater comfort for our patients. You won’t have to deal with any goopy mess in your mouth. Plus, digital impressions are more precise and allow for better outcomes.
Along with advanced technology, we also strive to deliver the most personable treatment we can. We care about our patients, and it shows in everything we do. Your needs and concerns will always be taken into consideration. When possible, we’ll give you options for your smile care and help you decide what’s best for you.
Access Many Types of Dental Treatment Here
As a valued patient of Acosta Dental Arts, you’ll have access to many beneficial dental services, including:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with routine dental cleanings and exams.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our treatment will rebuild and repair your smile in no time.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our cosmetic services will give you a new smile you’ll be proud of.
- Invisalign – Get a straighter smile with this clear, comfortable aligner treatment.
- Facial Rejuvenation Treatments – Dr. Acosta is trained in PDO threads, Botox®, and Juvéderm® to give you a younger, more vibrant appearance.
- Oral Surgery – We can handle many procedures in-house, including impacted wisdom teeth.
- Family Dentistry – We see children of all ages, helping get them started with good oral hygiene.
- Emergency Dentistry – Our team offers same-day appointments when possible so you get fast care.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We’ll fit you with a custom mouthguard to help you sleep better.
We invite you to come in soon for comprehensive dental care in North Palm Beach. Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule an appointment.