If your gums are receding, it’s hard to feel confident showing off your smile. This can in turn affect many other areas of your life. Fortunately, there’s North Palm Beach gum recession treatment available from Acosta Dental Arts. Using Botox®, Dr. Acosta can help you:
- Feel confident in your smile again
- Make better first impressions on others
- Enjoy more relaxed social and romantic moments
- Look healthier, younger, and more vibrant
Don’t let your gums affect your quality of life! Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Enjoy a Smile That Looks Amazing
Along with our teeth, our gums are one of the first things others notice about us when we smile. If your gums are receding, they can detract from your smile and cause you to feel self-conscious. The good news is that Dr. Acosta can use injections like Botox as a nonsurgical way to improve your smile and boost your confidence when socializing.
When injected into specific areas around your mouth, Botox will:
- Keep your upper lip from moving as much when you smile
- Conceal your receded gums, allowing others instead to focus on your teeth when you smile
- Help diminish the effects of lost gum tissue, giving you a more beautiful smile
Although the effects are not permanent, a quick, 10-minute treatment every few months will keep your smile looking appealing. You’ll enjoy a healthier, more youthful appearance and have more confidence to display your best smile.
Gum Recession Occurs For Many Reasons
There are many reasons you might experience gum recession, including:
- Gum Disease – Bacteria can build up around your gumline and damage your gums.
- Your Genes – Some people are simply more prone to gum recession than others.
- Aggressive Tooth Brushing – Always use a soft-bristle brush and gentle strokes to avoid gum damage.
- Insufficient Oral Care – Brush your teeth twice a day and floss once to keep your smile healthy.
- Hormonal Changes – Puberty, pregnancy, and menopause can all make your gums more sensitive.
- Tobacco Use – Smoking and other tobacco use can wreak havoc on your gums.
- Grinding or Clenching Your Teeth – These actions can put excess force on your teeth and cause gum recession.