Cosmetic Dentist in North Palm Beach, FL
At Acosta Dental Arts, we believe everyone should have a smile they can be proud of. Being able to show off a gleaming smile is something everyone deserves, and we enjoy helping our patients do just that. If you’re not happy with your smile, we provide the North Palm Beach cosmetic dentistry that can change all that. Dr. Acosta, a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, can help you:
- Smile with more confidence in your social interactions
- Gain an edge in your workplace
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Make better first impressions
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Mingle and socialize easier
Don’t put off getting the smile of your dreams. Call Acosta Dental Arts today to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation. We’re located on US Hwy. 1, not far from North Palm Beach Country Club.
Our Cosmetic Dental Treatment Can Improve Any Smile
No matter the condition of your smile, Dr. Acosta and our expert dental team can make it look more appealing. There’s no better place to come than Acosta Dental Arts for your cosmetic dental care. We’ll make sure you achieve the smile you’ve been dreaming about.
Before you begin treatment, we can even do a quick smile simulation or a full digital facial scan so you can see exactly what your new smile will look like. Another option is to use temporary material in your mouth so you can get an idea of your new smile. We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your look.
We offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments, including:
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Acosta can bond these thin shells of porcelain to the front side of damaged teeth to quickly improve the look of your smile. Veneers are great for covering chips, stains, and other smile flaws.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your choice of either fast in-office whitening or convenient at-home whitening. We use the GLO system, which has proven itself over the years to provide fantastic results for our patients.
- Invisalign – You don’t have to settle for unsightly metal braces if you need a straighter smile. Invisalign uses clear plastic teeth aligners that are discreet and comfortable.
- Teeth Contouring – We will smooth out rough and uneven teeth edges to give your smile a more appealing look. In just one appointment, you can improve your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Dr. Acosta will use a special dental laser to remove excess gum tissue and balance out your smile. As an alternative, we can use Botox® to help hide a “gummy smile.”
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can also use Botox to hide your receding gumline. This treatment will make your gum loss less noticeable.
- Crown Lengthening – Our laser treatment can make short teeth appear longer and more aesthetically pleasing. It can also prepare a tooth for a new crown or veneer.
- PDO Threads – Dr. Acosta will insert small threads under your skin to tighten and lift it. Your face will get many of the benefits of a face lift without surgery.
- Facial Injections – We use Botox and Xeomin® to help eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by limiting the movement of certain facial muscles.
- Dermal Fillers – We can inject Juvéderm into specific areas of your face to give your skin a fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Smile Makeovers – Our experienced team will work closely with you to design a new smile that will boost your confidence. We’ll combine several of our treatments into a unique smile package.
Come in soon to get started on your new smile! Call Acosta Dental Arts today at 561-763-9578 to schedule your free consultation for cosmetic dentistry in North Palm Beach. You can also request an appointment time online.