We are so very excited to announce that since reopening in March, we have successfully been able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know that we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well above and beyond what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods, and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment, and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority,
- We have repainted the whole office.
- An autoclave sterilizer has always been part of our disinfection and sterilization protocol, and with weekly testing by our staff, we ensure our sterilization system remains effective.
- Our new state-of-the-art air purification system includes a UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, including water, coffee, and magazines, to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you call us at 561-763-9578 upon your arrival. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure that the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner as to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC guidelines for disinfection and sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- We will measure the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into the office.
- Upon entering Acosta Dental Arts, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with hydrogen peroxide, which has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- We’re using BioSURF throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. BioSURF has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. coli, MRSA, staph, listeria, human coronavirus, TB, hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, HIV, other viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one-time use” items are being purchased and used.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do. We go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Acosta and all team members here at Acosta Dental Arts will continue to go above and beyond for our patients; it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for over a decade.
We very much look forward to serving you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. Adrian Acosta
Acosta Dental Arts