At Acosta Dental Arts, we take your smile care seriously. So much so that we’ve invested in leading-edge dental technology to make your treatment as precise as possible. One example of our technology is our iTero intraoral scanner we use to take digital impressions. Not only is the process more comfortable for you, but it also gives better results.
Speaking of comfort, we ensure that you’ll experience comfortable treatment with oral conscious sedation in pill form. This sedation method will give you a deep feeling of relaxation while we tend to your smile.
Our team offers a variety of dental services to help you and your family maintain beautiful, healthy smiles, including:
- General Dentistry – Visit us twice a year to keep your smile bright and your mouth healthy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer several treatments that will enhance your smile and boost your confidence.
- Oral Surgery – We can handle many procedures right here without the need for a specialist.
- Family Dentistry – Our team will treat kids of any age to help them get started with good oral care.
- Restorative Dentistry – Crowns, bridges, dentures, fillings, and root canals will repair and replace damaged and missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots make it easy to get your smile and bite back.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your smile comfortably in as few as 12 months using plastic teeth aligners.
- Emergency Dental Care – Call us ASAP when you’re hurting, and we’ll get you in quickly, the same day in most cases.
Make us your new dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL today by calling 561-763-9578 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving your dental needs!