Oral Sedation for Anxiety-Free Dentistry
Quality Dentistry in a Serene Environment!
Dr. Acosta offers patients’ anxiety free dentistry by means of oral sedation to ensure patients will be completely relaxed throughout their dental appointment.
Facts About Sedation Dentistry
- It’s safe and definitely works, patients only need to take a small pill prior to the treatment.
- People who have difficulty getting numb have no problem when relaxed.
- It safely reduces the fatigue of extend dental procedures that require long visits.
Don’t fear the dentist! Call 561-622-0301 to learn more about sedation dentistry.
Conscious Oral Sedation
Oral Sedation (a pill taken by mouth) is safe, convenient and economical when administered by a qualified dentist such as Dr. Acosta. Oral sedation can deliver a deeper, more powerful state of relaxation than other methods. When you come in for your free initial consultation, Dr. Acosta will review your medical history to determine if oral sedation is the best option for you.
The Oral Sedation Procedure
The procedure is simple. When you arrive for your treatment you will be given an oral sedative which will allow for you to go into a relaxed and comfortable state. You will be conscious but very drowsy, and the hours you spend in the dentist chair will feel like minutes. The procedure will be over before you know it, and you will have little memory of the experience.
Who is a candidate for Sedation Dentistry?
- Adults who experience high levels of fear.
- Patients who have had traumatic dental experiences.
- Patients who have difficulty getting numb.
- Patients with a bad gag reflex and very sensitive teeth.
- Patients with limited time to complete their dental care.
- Patients with complex dental problems.
- Fear of needles and shots, along with fear or dislike of the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care.
Sedation Dentistry in North Palm Beach and Juno Beach
Don’t let your fear of the dentist stop you from taking care of your teeth. A beautiful smile can make the world of a difference on a person’s self-esteem. If you are interested in learning more about Sedation Dentistry, call Acosta Dental Arts at 561-622-0301 or fill out our contact form to schedule an appointment today.